Welcome to the blogosphere, SLOSH Class of '73!
I hereby invite anyone who was a member of the class or that we recognize as having had some connection with our class to become a contributor. Anyone can make comments on any posting by creating a free blogger account.
Contributors can upload pictures, tell us about your cruise around the world aboard the Queen Elizabeth II, your ski trip to Switzerland - anything you think we might be interested in hearing about. Think of it as a way of bragging to everybody at school!
Couple of "rules" lest thine posting get edited or deleted:
- No flaming! If you want to chew somebody's butt for something that happened 35 years ago, then you have a problem. Either grow up, forgive and forget or you are outta here. If I can forgive Bobby Cunningham, than you can forgive whomever ripped you off.
- Watch out for identity theft. If someone knows what high school you went to and your full name and other such details about you, they might try to steal your identity and empty your bank accounts before you can say, "Who was Mr. Renzi?"
- Don't post anything that you don't want the world to know. This is a public blog and is accessible to anybody with internet access.
- No politics! I don't care what you think of the war in Iraq or abortion or global warming. Express your opinions in your personal profile and then ask us to go read it. Or post it on some other blog and give us a link to it. I will edit or delete any postings or comments that I don't feel belong here.
- Solicitations should be... considerate. I don't quite know how to define it. If you want to ask for donations from the class... well, I'll consider it on a case-by-case basis. Go ahead and make the posting or email me about it and I'll pass judgment on it one way or another. We are all getting older and are subject to those terrible diseases that people sometimes get. I don't want to appear heartless, but I don't want this blog to become a begging station. Like I said, I'll consider it case-by-case.